Google ad spend for desktop rises by 12% year-on-year
India’s online food industry expected to grow from $4bn to $8bn by 2022
Search Engine Optimization Statistics
- Using videos on landing pages will increase conversions by 86%.
- Old blog optimization increases traffic by more than 100%.
- Organic SEO is about 5.66 times better than paid search ads.
- Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic.
- 65% of 25-49 year old’s speak to their voice-enabled devices at least once a day.
WordPress users produce over 75+ million new blog posts monthly
70%+ of marketers said that having a good content strategy was a major key to their success
Content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising.
71% of Instagram users are under the age of 35.
Email Marketing Statistics
Marketing and advertising companies have the lowest email open rates.
Emails that display incorrectly on mobile may be deleted within three seconds.
Lead or Demand Generation:
79% of B2B marketers credit email as the most effective distribution channel for demand gen efforts.
Automating lead management increases revenue by 10%
nurture leads make 50% more sales at a cost 33% less than non-nurtured prospects.
PPC ads are more effective when used in conjunction with SEO tactics.
A delay of one second in mobile page response can reduce conversions by 7%.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
AI use grew by 270% over the last four years.
18% of salespeople don’t know what a CRM is.
By 2025, CRM is expected to reach more than $80 billion in revenue.