Importance of PPC For Businesses, Video and Social Media Advertising stats & benefits:
Importance of Paid advertisement
- It increases our reach to new audiences
- First page result
- Better targeting
- Quick result
- You can schedule your Ads
- Easy management through Adwords, BingAds, Facebook Advertisement platforms
- You can expect better RoI.
- Provides Valuable data about your customer behavior
- Easy integration with other channels
- Every aspect is Measurable
- Business goal achievement
If your business can benefit from more leads and sales, it will help you to Grow Your Business Online faster than any other technique.
Why to hire Agency to Manage Your PPC Campaigns
Hire Agency to Manage Your PPC Campaigns because they have experts experienced in managing hundreds of campaigns, know best what works and what’s not. How you can choose the best agency
Reasons to Hire a PPC Agency
Make a Killer PPC Marketing Plan for your business
When would you use PPC?
If you required quick result, need to reach larger audience then banner, video, search all combined gives you audiences that you can’t expect from easily from organic methods. You should use Pay-Per-Click Advertising to grow faster. you should use PPC for your startup marketing.
When to Use Organic Search, When to Use Paid Search
Why do companies use PPC?
If you think search engine provide you customers to grow your business then PPC is the immediate customer provider. Pay-per-click Marketing is always the right decision for your business. You should use PPC for your business.
PPC is profitable channel for many of B2B, B2C, nonprofits, and other companies seeking quick, quality traffic and conversions.
Benefits of PPC marketing:
PPC marketing provides best control on budget, audience, market and RoI. PPC cost only when someone clicks on your ads. So how much does PPC Cost it depends upon your planned budget.
PPC is beneficial for SMB’s and any sector like manufacturing, automobile
Google AdWords as pay per click platform:
Adwords is the best platform that businesses can use to grow. It provides easy to manage campaign interface and you can control everything from this interface. It also provides you larger audiences to reach and opportunity to reach customers everywhere.
When not to use PPC:
If your landing page is not ready, target market is not decided. You shouldn’t use till your plan is not ready.
Some PPC Stats that will give strength to your thought for using PPC:
- Businesses ad spend grew 24% yoy
- AdWords, year-over-year search ad spend grew 23%.Mobile devices conversion doubled
- Google Search Ad spend allocated explicitly to mobile devices grew 38% year over year; desktop spend grew 21%.
- The average revenue per click produced by a non-brand Google search ad on desktop improved nearly 20% year-over-year in Q4 2017. To put that into perspective, Q4 2016 posted just 3% year-over-year growth in average revenue per non-branded click.
- Google Shopping accounted for 55% of retailers’ Google search ad clicks in the US and 58% in the UK.
- In the B2B sector, advertisers saw average year-over-year growth in Q4 in ad spend (21%), clicks (4%), and CPC (16%).
- 49% of ad spend on the Google Display Network in Q4 2017 was allocated to mobile devices
- Mobile devices produced 55% of Google search ad clicks in Q4 2017, but just 14% of Bing ads clicks.
- Search ad spending across the Bing and Yahoo search ad platforms grew 32% over Q4 2016, a drastic increase from just 6% year-over-year growth in Q3.
- Bing mobile search traffic was over seven times higher in Q4 2017 than in Q4 2016.
Bing Product Ad spend grew 43% year-over-year in Q4.
Social Media Advertising Stats
- 6% of businesses use Social Media?
- 82% of all paid social advertising investment was spent on Facebook in Q4.
- Instagram accounted for 8% of paid social ad spend in Q4; Pinterest took 7% of the budget share.
- Twitter showed signs of life (reanimation?), inciting a 44% year-over-year increase in ad spend.
- Ad spend on social media is on pace to outgrow TV ad spend for the first time.
- There are more than 2 million businesses advertising on Facebook.
- 32% of Gen Xers interact with brands at least once a month, which is higher than millennials (30%) and baby boomers (14%).
- 81% of marketers who have executed influencer marketing campaigns agree that it is an effective form of communication.
- 81% of all small and medium businesses use social media platforms.
YouTube and video marketing stats
- 80% more conversion after using video on LP
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- LP with Video have 53% more chance to get page1 rank in search engines
- Email with a video have 96% more CTR
- People spend 80% more time on LP if video is there
- People watch more than an hour of videos a week on Social
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- Video content provides best ROI.
- Video helps marketers to grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Sixty-four percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos
- GIF video perform
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
Amazon marketing advertising & search stats
- 44% of shoppers go directy to Amazon for product search
- Amout spend on video content $3 Billion
- Amozon share in US retail ecommerce is 43.5%
- Digital ad revenue in US is approx. $2 B
- Number of user 320 million
- Amazon sellers earning more than $100000 or ore is more than 100000